some 40 year old dude punched me

If I were you, I'd report this idiot. Sue him for physical assault and charge him an ammount of at least 2k. This guy had no right to harm you and your friend like that.

If it would have happened to me, I would have knocked back and said WTH is wrong with you. If he would have punched me again, he would have gotten a quite remarkable attack from me, enough to tromatise him. I never fight for fun, it's just stupid, but when I have to, you're going to have the most powerful fight, and I am going to use full force. No one messes with me or my mates.

If you did get into a fight all the charges will be cancelled out practically. Sounds like he hit you and all but not at the point where you might feel threatened to perform self defense. Even if you did, one punch is all you could use in self defense unless he attacks you again.

john123 said:
brookfield please stop being pissy in this thread (no offence) because we are just having fun in this thread. he already knows what he should do.
How can you say "no offence", & then say what you say, that's hypocritical, having fun in a thread, that was, as I said before, a genuine request for help, can't members have some peace to do this without all the so-called wits descending, mostly being useless, or "funny", thank god, that he has had some sensible advice from quite a few others.

Well David was just getting a laugh out of someone's story. No need to get all tight assed over it.

alvino said:
Well David was just getting a laugh out of someone's story. No need to get all tight assed over it.
No need to have put it that way either, when someone [me] likes a seriously started subject to be kept serious, what's the problem?, other mod's have complained about levity being misplaced, when seti was a mod, he would have been more forceful than me by b*ll*cking them, & closing the thread, I would like him to appear now, & confirm that he would have done that, I'm confident that he would have, you either liked Seti, or you didn't, but you did know that he wouldn't pussyfoot about

Back
Top Bottom