500th post!

Brookfield said:
To satisfy you, I've just been through every page in the members list up to 28. where crabby414 is, er, please explain how you even got to the first few pages of the list, details in the list are only available to mods & admin, I tried to access it before I was a mod, & there were only a series of squares, no letters, I asked, & was told why, so I definitely need an explanation, this is important "regular members can view the members list" you say, it isn't an odd reason the search function has been disabled, it's always been that way.

Any mod reading this, please help out, this is a mystery, thanks.

I don't get it, it seems so simple. When you go to the member list just click on the 3rd page or if it doesn't default to start browsing by '#' then make sure to select that first. Is it that you have been searching under 'c' ? Anyways here's a pic:

list.jpg

I'm sorry but whats happening? Is it that just brookfield cant see Crabby's name on the member list? Oh, and samurai congrats!

Distortion88 said:
I don't get it, it seems so simple. When you go to the member list just click on the 3rd page or if it doesn't default to start browsing by '#' then make sure to select that first. Is it that you have been searching under 'c' ? Anyways here's a pic:
Thanks, got it now, I was searching under 'C' as you thought. :eek:

brookfield thats the kinda action that'll bring down the CF website, CMON keep it together, and get your head on straight!!! ;)

Distortion88 found me "crabby", it wasn't under the C's, the symbols grouped around his name threw the system out, & placed it on page 3 of the symbols pages, rep point to you, thanks.

I would like to thank my mom, my dad, my fat cats, and everyone who has supported me through these tough days of receiving negative rep points. Thank you for the people who believed i could gain 2 straight positive reps. an emotional time for me :'(

EMMteo said:
brookfield thats the kinda action that'll bring down the CF website, CMON keep it together, and get your head on straight!!! ;)
:mad: I insist you explain that remark, I am very loyal, bring down CF???, this site is practically my life as I can't get out much these days, I'm on for 2 - 3 hours a day, 365 days a year, so no way in hell would I want to do that!!!, I shall keep asking until you reply, on forum not by PM.

Back
Top Bottom