Gaming rig for sale or trade! Other items as well

TheBurninator

In Runtime
Hello,

I am in need of a laptop for college, so I'm trading my desktop for one.

Here are the specs:
-Processor- AMD Athlon 64 3300+ w/ stock cooling] Bought new from Tiger Direct, less than 3 months use
-Motherboard- MSI K8N Neo] Bought used, used for less than 2 months
-Graphics- GeForce 6200 AGP] Bought new from CompUSA, used for about 2 months
-Memory- 1024MB+256MB] Both bought new from Circuit City
-Hard Drive- 160GB SATA] Bought new from CompUSA
-Disk Drives- 1 CD-RW/ROM, 1 DVD-RW] Both bought used
-Power Supply- 350w] Bought new from CompUSA
-Beige (sleeper as I call it) case with silver wavy grille and 4 large drive slots and 2 small
-With original prices and other items, it had cost me more than $1,000, but since it's used and such, I'll lower the price down to about $750 + shipping.

Other info:
-USB ports- 11
-O/S- Can have Vista installed if requested (RC1 version)
-Keyboard included if desired (no mouse)
-I have a 16" CRT monitor (not flatscreen) if you want, but shipping will be higher
-Hard drive will be formatted before shipment

Parts:
-MSI K8T Neo-V mobo ($35)
-GeForce 5500 O.C. ($45)
-Sempron 2800+ 64
-various others...

Games:
-Oblivion Never played
-Halo CE Used

Misc.
iPod 60GB Video used, but like new
various iPod parts (1g, 4g)
*Maybe* Xbox 360 Premium Pack with 2 controllers, Oblivion, Black, and Intercooler.

Parts and other things will be added periodically.

Ok, now what I'm looking for
Laptop-AMD processor preferred, but Intel will do if it's a good one.
Mac laptops, must be G4 or better, and must look and work like new.
iPod video 80GB + cash

Email me at Cartman505@msn.com for pics and detailed info.

The 6200 kinda lets it down GPU wise..especialy for a gaming machine..and the PSU..sorry to say..

well sorry i can't have the best in technological advancements but it's being traded for a 3-month old HP Pavilion DV8135nr.

So it's currently pending, most likely traded (tower and keyboard only)

Corey

Hello my name is Jason Gaugg, i live in a tiny town called Mount Barker. My town is small and there are not many shops in the town which means no computer shops. I come from a poor family which means we cant afford the best of stuff which is sorta a bummer because i only have a 400mhz 16mb graphics card and 128 ram, this is no where what i need to play the games that i like, like c.o.d, Dawn Of War, counter strike. I have to ask a big favour of any1 that is reading this post, i would like to ask if you could spare any computer parts (even if they're crap, anything helps) then i could build my own computer and not have to share with my family. So if any1 has the heart to help me and not ridicule me because of my situation i live at <<< deleted>>> thank you very much for your time.
Location details deleted for your security

Well that's all fine and dandy, but could you have the heart for the sake of my thread by starting your own.

Corey

TheBurninator said:
well sorry i can't have the best in technological advancements but it's being traded for a 3-month old HP Pavilion DV8135nr.

So it's currently pending, most likely traded (tower and keyboard only)

Corey

SO far I have received nothing from you! It's been more than 2 weeks now! Parcel does not take 2 weeks to deliver 300 miles!!

A computer delivry or any other type of delivery out of state is long. It will take a good 1-1.5 months to get it. That, is if he hasn't chosen the fast way. My package, to ASUS was sent the 12th of July I think and it was recieved the 20th. Fast and had a tracker on it. That sure cost me $30 out of my pockets, so imagine a PC, which is much more heavier... Bring the money for fast delivry!

why do yo uthink a computer would take so long to be shipped as apposed to a box filled with cltohes and other miss. items weighing the same amount?

No, just the fact that the delivery is longer with bigger weight. It should take around a month for a package, to be exact, than a single letter. Why? Business, money, living.

Back
Top Bottom