LimeWire

Steel Marine

Beta member
my limewire doesn't work, i've tried reinstalling it and restarting my pc. it just goes to the loading screen and then the screen disappears and nothing else happens after that. can someone please help?

Redownload is a start. Maybe your firewall is blocking the prgram use because it may be considered "Potentially Unsafe"

Yea. Java is i the key i think. i Just had a big java download because my Limewire was playing up. It fix it stright away.

your mumma is horrible. Limewire is better then and crappy Bittorrent site. I always get what i want on limewire

You have to be very careful what you download on limewire
its full of crap.

Ohh and Nice comeback joelbeveridge, :rolleyes:

weak.

I would say Bittorrent is more consistant

joelbeveridge said:
your mumma is horrible. Limewire is better then and crappy Bittorrent site. I always get what i want on limewire
If you'd take a moment to actually think about it, before insulting john, Limewire hogs memory, sometimes can be painful to get a download and so on. Bearshare Pro or Lite would do it, but you sometimes won't find the song you want still, but it's much more stable than that Limewire thing that just is a Memory guzzler. And Bittorrent rock, okay? That's the right way to get Gigabytes of OSes and games.

BTW, if you guys chose a P2P, make sure it's connected to the Gnutella network, not emule. If you want to know more, ask on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom