some 40 year old dude punched me

fstrfvo said:
I new to this forum but im laughing so hard i almost pissed my pants. I had a problem with a neighbor when i was a teen and we super glued his windshied wipers to his windshield and took a rubber mallet and rammed 2 potatoes up the exhaust pipe. We got up early the next morning to watch him go to work, he got about 3 block before the car took a dump. paybacks a bitch!!!
Mmmm, you are new, today in fact, not a good post to start off with, a thing to learn on CF is, don't follow jerk-heads like a lemming

About 25% of replies are sensible, but the rest range from just funny, to plain stupid, then we get to the dangerous, & downright violent suggestions, there's one in particular who should know better, he knows who I mean, cut all these out now please, this started as a sensible plea for advice, if not, I'll consider closing it, which, in one way, would be a shame, on the other hand, haven't we expounded all the sensible advice/suggestions :)

fstrfvo said:
I new to this forum but im laughing so hard i almost pissed my pants. I had a problem with a neighbor when i was a teen and we super glued his windshied wipers to his windshield and took a rubber mallet and rammed 2 potatoes up the exhaust pipe. We got up early the next morning to watch him go to work, he got about 3 block before the car took a dump. paybacks a bitch!!!

Thats a funny story, did you see him try and use the windscreen wipers?

brookfield please stop being pissy in this thread (no offence) because we are just having fun in this thread. he already knows what he should do.

The best thing you can do is go to the police,

dont do anything dumb, trust me

i have been in hmm.. a couple Few situations like that and worse

some funny posts some not so funny some good advice and bad!!
best thing to do is forget about it and stay away, someday he may need help or a favour and thats when you can inform him NO

alvino said:
What does that have to do with anything?

By the way, Jack Bauer owns Chuck Norris.

Why did Jack Bauer name his cat 'Chuck Norris'?

Because he's a pussy.

has to do about everything sir. you were disliking doing any damage to houses but what if its not your fault? the roundhouse kick isnt always containable, thats why its done in sloowwww motion. to ease the true after affect.

Back
Top Bottom