Ya Baby - Oblivion

Don't think so. I never had to.

Heh, I know who the Grey Fox is. :D Like the actual person in the game. :D

David Lindon said:
6200GS, didn't think they game would work on that. Does it still run and look ok?

Sorry for bumping up an older thread.

But yeah, the game looks brilliant on it. BUT, this is the first PC game I've actually sat down and put some time into, so it might not be up to snuff for all you techies. :rolleyes:

Invest in a better video card and be amazed. I used to be forced with decent graphics when playing Oblivion on my 6800 NU and now I have my X1900 XT, I'm blown away. It simply looks so nice, just walking around the forests of Cyrodiil and enjoying the nature. :p

There is so many things on my list that I have to pay for before something like this.

I still need to pay off my friend his fifty bucks for the NDS he sold me with about six games. (He's a moron, I know. ) And a few other miscelaneous things.

I've already got a fine setup excluding the GPU, so I'm not terribly worried. But Christmas is around the corner anyways, so anyone want to reccomend me a card then? I'm probably want to want a high end card, but nothing like a 7950GX2 or anything as godly as that.

The graphics are really stunning if you invest in a decent graphics card. My 7600GT handles it easily, and it costed under $150.

Oooh. Haha, you could've said Nintendo DS. :p Is it the first one in the ugly silver casing? I like the new DS Lite in black and white. So secksey...

Yes, unfortuanetly, it's a DS Phat. But I couldn't argue with the price. He gave me:
-Nintendo DS
-Advance Wars: Dual Strike
-Mario Kart: DS
-The Sims 2
-The Sims: Urbz
-Animal Crossing: Wide World
-SM64DS

All that, for fifty bucks. I couldn't complain. Looking into getting some flashcarts and a passme in the future, then I can do some DS Homebrew.

Back
Top Bottom