Coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the general consensus that the rep system should be removed. Yeah we hassled the hell out of David to implement it properly but unfortunately we didn't realize the mess it would make until we actually had the option of having it. It seems now that we've all (or most of us) realized that it's not such a great idea. Now how 'bout those custom avatars?

Distortion88 said:
I agree with the general consensus that the rep system should be removed. Yeah we hassled the hell out of David to implement it properly but unfortunately we didn't realize the mess it would make until we actually had the option of having it. It seems now that we've all (or most of us) realized that it's not such a great idea. Now how 'bout those custom avatars?
I can tell you know, the custom avatars idea is dead in the water.

Distortion88 said:
The avatars would only end up the same, people moaning about each others pic etc. If they moan about a 8 pixel high bar they will moan about a 65*65 CUSTOM picture!

So why not try it out, and then let us see for our selves..Some need to see it to believe it heh...Not to be ignorant, but I mean, c'mon just give us a av already..99.9% of the places have avs, even our sigs have limits, the 5 line limit..We can add color, no center or wat not..Give the members something? I say we turn it on, the frist complain we get, from a member that has been here for 1 yr, or 1000+ posts, then we turn it back off..Realy, isnt it one little optioon you jus thave to change?

It did happen with a set of old members...

We have a whole new.. generation you might say; to try it with here.

Yeah, this is a whole new generation..Most people are gone, and the new crew is here..Doesnt matter to me, Im not even here that often, but it would be nice.

David Lindon said:
The avatars would only end up the same, people moaning about each others pic etc. If they moan about a 8 pixel high bar they will moan about a 65*65 CUSTOM picture!

Not really...nothing to complain about unless you're one of those picture obsessive people that like to change things all the time. Enforcing avatars is easier than enforcing the reputation system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom