some 40 year old dude punched me

listen if you report it to the police he will eventually no it is.here is my idea:TRASH HIS CAR i would do it just smash the windows burn a hole through the hood,dent it as much as you can and slash the tires :D

Yeah, and get charged with vandalism. Report it to the police or just don't do anything at all. Grow up...trashing someone elses car isn't a way to solve your problems. Think before you post.

what happens if the Chuck Norris round house kick gets outta control and you start knocking down walls, denting hoods, smashing peoples faces in? I say we don't count that as being stupid, just a good ol' round house kick.

EMMteo said:
what happens if the Chuck Norris round house kick gets outta control and you start knocking down walls, denting hoods, smashing peoples faces in? I say we don't count that as being stupid, just a good ol' round house kick.

What does that have to do with anything?

By the way, Jack Bauer owns Chuck Norris.

Why did Jack Bauer name his cat 'Chuck Norris'?

Because he's a pussy.

Trivium Nate said:
Stupid old guy lol Damn I would have Egged him
Not one of your better ideas, he'd as likely punch you, now don't say you'd hit him back, it'd only end up as a scrap, & he sounds a tough cookie, by the way he's described, not old, perhaps you see him as old, as you're 19, he sounds about 30, & knows where to land his punches.

I new to this forum but im laughing so hard i almost pissed my pants. I had a problem with a neighbor when i was a teen and we super glued his windshied wipers to his windshield and took a rubber mallet and rammed 2 potatoes up the exhaust pipe. We got up early the next morning to watch him go to work, he got about 3 block before the car took a dump. paybacks a bitch!!!

Back
Top Bottom