Rep system...

haha don't worry man i wont be doing that. but yes leave a comment so we could at least fix what we did wrong. not leaving one obviously not for a reason, more a dislike.

ArrizX said:
Im going to sum this up.

You guys are never satisfied. Its always more, more, more.

Of course we'll be like that, you will, i will, everyone will. If we all were perfect then that quote would be thrown on the window. But till that "perfect" person comes around it'll be like that forever. Live and deal with it.

EMMteo said:
haha don't worry man i wont be doing that. but yes leave a comment so we could at least fix what we did wrong. not leaving one obviously not for a reason, more a dislike.

Umm...you didn't give me it in the first place, of course :rolleyes:

EMMteo said:
Of course we'll be like that, you will, i will, everyone will. If we all were perfect then that quote would be thrown on the window. But till that "perfect" person comes around it'll be like that forever. Live and deal with it.

Noone is perfect and life isnt fair. So how about you all just deal with what you have now? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll agree with u, as long as we all can carry uzi's when attending jackie chan movie screenings.

Jackie Chan movies are like winning the superbowl. riots in the street, riots in the bathroom, riots in the movie theatre. why? i have yet to figure it out so i figured its time to show people whats up. and that jackie chan is actually mexican and can't even do a cartwheel.

Back
Top Bottom