Help me with a story Title

joxley1990 said:
No, doesn't seem my thing.

not really something id go out and rent/buy, mandatory school thing for class. regardless it would be a sweet ass situation to get into. as long as death and disease were not involved.

EMMteo said:
have you seen the movie?

Haha, we had to read Lord of the Flies in my English class this year. Pretty good book for all I'm concerned. Though I never read the whole thing... :p my teacher goes over the books really well. I learned that last year when I had her and we talked about The Hobbit for such a long time and almost everything on the test I realized that I could've picked up just listening to her w/o reading the book. But we saw the movie to LOTF...she wouldn't even show us select parts... :D twas pretty bad! I loved Piggy's death. :D Nothing like I envisioned it, but ah well.

yeah i no piggies death was insanely graphic! i laughed pretty hard because it looked so real for such a fake movie. mad props on that part lol.

yeah we read the book n just watched the movie too. i thought it was pretty good. lol we havent gotten to the end (of the movie), i hope i dont cry (i didnt during the book...)

Back
Top Bottom