Help me with a story Title

X1337

Fully Optimized
Are English class was watching a movie today and it was about a storie back in the 1930's. It started off with 2 guys named George and one guy named lenny. Lenny was like retarded and George was normal. So they go to a ranch and work there to get money and lenny broke this hot chick's neck because he didn't want George to get mad at him because he hurt an little pup because he is a big guy and he's retarded and petted the Pup to hard. Than lenny found out that he done A bad thing and ran to the brush (Like a bush). Than the hot chick's boyfriend and hes friends started to hunt him. Noone but George known where he hid so he went to find him there Lenny started to cry saying hes sorry, than said tell that story about fat of the land, so George told him the storie and told me to look in front of him and shot him in the head...

Everyone in the class started to cry when that happen. I even did and I dont cry...! Man it was the saddest video I every saw. Do you know what the title of the story was?. Our class read the story than saw the video

Crap man i know the exact stry your talking about, something like the mice and men i believe.

Edit: The exact title is "Of Mice and Men"

EMMteo said:
Crap man i know the exact stry your talking about, something like the mice and men i believe.

Edit: The exact title is "Of Mice and Men"
Thank you! REP!

Of mice and men is a fantastic book to do coursework on, I got an A for mine..catch me on MSN if you need any help..I know it inside out..

If your in high school then you've probably seen "lord of the flies" as well. what do you think about that book/movie. I personally like it a lot. I would love to be in a situation where i could live like that. but on a phone call be saved by the coast guard. would just be cool to live like that for a little bit in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom