500th post!

Brookfield said:

if your going to eat spam make sure you put brown sugar on both sides of the slab. then after heating it up in the microwave put on a peice of white bread. some good eaten

Brookfield said:
Don't understand, you couldn't search for him, but there he is?, I know members can't view the members list, so how do you know, I looked, & only found crabby411, definitely a different member, so?.....

regular members can view the member list but for some odd reason the searching function has been disabled. I just browsed through the first few pages and saw him there.

Brookfield said:
Explain something for me, there is only crabby411 in the members list joined Feb this year, nil posts, if I enter crabby in the v bulletin facility, I get "name not recognised" this must be sorted out, probably not your fault, but you've recently altered the 'design' of your name, think this may be the problem, but how it explains that crabby isn't in the member list I don't know, please get back to me as soon as you can, thanks.

http://www.computerforums.org/member.php?u=11891

congrats :)

Distortion88 said:
regular members can view the member list but for some odd reason the searching function has been disabled. I just browsed through the first few pages and saw him there.
To satisfy you, I've just been through every page in the members list up to 28. where crabby414 is, er, please explain how you even got to the first few pages of the list, details in the list are only available to mods & admin, I tried to access it before I was a mod, & there were only a series of squares, no letters, I asked, & was told why, so I definitely need an explanation, this is important "regular members can view the members list" you say, it isn't an odd reason the search function has been disabled, it's always been that way.

Any mod reading this, please help out, this is a mystery, thanks.

Brookfield said:
To satisfy you, I've just been through every page in the members list up to 28. where crabby414 is, er, please explain how you even got to the first few pages of the list, details in the list are only available to mods & admin, I tried to access it before I was a mod, & there were only a series of squares, no letters, I asked, & was told why, so I definitely need an explanation, this is important "regular members can view the members list" you say, it isn't an odd reason the search function has been disabled, it's always been that way.

Any mod reading this, please help out, this is a mystery, thanks.

Sorry for the double post, but the reason that you cant find him, is cos of the charachters in his name. It will proberbly be in the First or Last page, because they are not A-Z/1-9 Charachters. Hope that that clears things up!

Back
Top Bottom