The GAME

G35x

Golden Master
The Game, one of the best freshman albums that ever hit the streets..Sold 5 million strong, and thats his first album..This was when he was apart of "g-unit", he then left, due to beef...People started saying he is nothing without g-unit, he then came out with "g-unot"..Make diss tracks for a yr, people were watiing and waiting for his new album to come out...And its finally around the corner :D Rap fans know how hyped this album is, more then the JAYZ ALBUM!!!

First Album-Classic! 5million strong..
B0006ZQ9BS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The new Album, right now Im listening to it, and its up to par, but NOT better then the documentary..I know, its hard to better the documnetary, which was a pure classic, all the tracks were bangers..Cant say Im not mad, but I wanted this album to be much better...Ill prolly still buy it to support :( The Documentary sold 600,000 the first week, Im not sure this will do the same..

The new album isnt realeased till the 7th, but was leaked..Anyhow, the new album is called "The Dr's Advocate"

Not a huge rap fan but i have enjoyed listening to a few of his songs. I didn't think his first album hit 5 million but there ya go.

lol, i got the new jayz album kingdom come, but i did not even hear about this...im just gonna go hit torrentspy now, at least tilli can buy it, hes a great artist

boardordi3 said:
lol, i got the new jayz album kingdom come, but i did not even hear about this...im just gonna go hit torrentspy now, at least tilli can buy it, hes a great artist

I dont think Jay-z will come back w/another black album, now that shit was tight...But I dont know, Kingdom Come, sounds weak, the single "show me what you got" is weak..He shouldve spit atleast one nice bar :rolleyes: We'll see, I dont think its gona be any good.

G35x said:
I dont think Jay-z will come back w/another black album, now that shit was tight...But I dont know, Kingdom Come, sounds weak, the single "show me what you got" is weak..He shouldve spit atleast one nice bar :rolleyes: We'll see, I dont think its gona be any good.
see now i liked the single, i just hope that if hes still got it in him to make about 10 more of the same quality, hell be fine

Yeah, I dont know I didnt really like it for some reason. I like songs like encore, december 4th, dirt off you shoulder and what not.

I liked the game when he was part of G unit when he was doing tracks like how we do but not too keen on his recent stuff such as dreams etc

Odd, most likely you never listen to rap? I mean 50 cent and Eminem are known more then game, only because hes new..Hes coming up, gunit has had 3 flopped albums after he left, now if he goes atleast 4 mill, goooodbye gunit...50 will have to make another album and bail the rest of the gunit bums out!

Back
Top Bottom