500th post!

A post here has been reported, subject "500th post!, comment, "Spam, lock it"

Now of course I know who it is, but he has chosen not to post here, so I will say to you guys & him, I find no reason to act on it, in fact I regard it as a stupid report, rather insensitive, I hope he will now explain, but I won't hold my breath :(

Brookfield said:
A post here has been reported, subject "500th post!, comment, "Spam, lock it"

Now of course I know who it is, but he has chosen not to post here, so I will say to you guys & him, I find no reason to act on it, in fact I regard it as a stupid report, rather insensitive, I hope he will now explain, but I won't hold my breath :(

Tell us who it was Brookfield

Although post count is impressive to an extent, i congratulate you on the length of time you've been a member rather than your post count. So good work man!

to the person who reported it (twice now).

it doesn't matter how many times you report this. it's not going to get locked.

edit,
not third time isn't the charm...
the report post function is there to report post that are damaging to the forum. whilst this post is borderline on that. it isn't actually that.

if you continue to abuse the [report this post] system, I'll make it so you can't use it for a couple of days.

Lol. Spam, eat it. Tastes like everything.
Nice job, I'm about halfway there I think.

♂ÇRÅßßÿ® said:
Well, it is almost his 2 year anniversary also. lol

Congrats on the 500 posts man!
Explain something for me, there is only crabby411 in the members list joined Feb this year, nil posts, if I enter crabby in the v bulletin facility, I get "name not recognised" this must be sorted out, probably not your fault, but you've recently altered the 'design' of your name, think this may be the problem, but how it explains that crabby isn't in the member list I don't know, please get back to me as soon as you can, thanks.

i can see him in the member list, i wasn't able to search for him but he is there on the 4th page or something.

Distortion88 said:
i can see him in the member list, i wasn't able to search for him but he is there on the 4th page or something.
Don't understand, you couldn't search for him, but there he is?, I know members can't view the members list, so how do you know, I looked, & only found crabby411, definitely a different member, so?.....

Back
Top Bottom