Coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thebig,
seems you have blocked me from pming you so here is my response:

Yeah I know who it is, I sent them a pm to ask why, the probably hit the wrong button and should have meant + points but if not I'll let you know

:rolleyes: the amount of crap you guys david to get the rep system up and running......... and now you abuse the hell out of it..

*sigh*

ArrizX said:
So your mad because someone disagreed with you?
Come on, he's just saying how stupid it was to send the bad rep in the first place, there is no apparent reason there to generate bad points, but he should know that there's no way you can find out, several have been telling me that this keeps happening, another lunatic on the loose.

Yeah, I think we should just get rid of the rep system. It was nice and handy to have a bar and all that, but now people are just being idiots and abusing the system. Having the rep system is a privilege, not a right.

Uhuh, full of iccle kiddy's..

Maybe, we could change it, so that only mods can distribute rep..

It was a bit stupid to start a thread about one rep, it's a damned green bar for god sake..

UK31337 said:
I'm putting forward my vote for David to remove the rep system.

Shame, it's only been there for about 5 minutes.
mammikoura said:
I agree. The system would be nice to have but it really doesn't improve anything and it causes threads like this one.
~K-Pow~ said:
I'd have to agree to, the only thing the rep system has done has created more complaining.

Nothing but trouble and completely worthless, people know how who's worth there weight and who's not.'

Sorry mammikoura i left you a rep point but i forgot to put a description..
alvino said:
Yeah, I think we should just get rid of the rep system. It was nice and handy to have a bar and all that, but now people are just being idiots and abusing the system. Having the rep system is a privilege, not a right.
ArrizX said:
This forum has too young of member base for anything to not be abused...

And i'm inclinded to agree. The rep system is just causing us to waste our time discussing stupid crap like this.

David Lindon said:
Hey thebig,
seems you have blocked me from pming you so here is my response:

Yeah I know who it is, I sent them a pm to ask why, the probably hit the wrong button and should have meant + points but if not I'll let you know

Thanks. Yeah, I normally have pming off...I just turned it on to send you the message. I guess it's a given that there are going to be people who abuse the rep system, and ruin it for everyone. Therefore, I also agree with many others that the rep system should be removed. I think that this forum would be much more professional without the rep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom