Just saying Hi

helpdeskian

Solid State Member
Just saying hi and whats up to everyone, I found this site tonight and I couldn't help but join. Hope I can be of some help to you guys. This Forum is awesome! I love the content!

Yo. I'm sorta new here too, it's a pretty cool place. Welcome aboard.

thanks john. I am a geek so i am gonna do some helping and hopefully when i am stumped i will be able to get some help out of the other members here. i saw some of the answers posted by members and was pretty impressed. I still cant get over how much info there is on here!

helpdeskian said:
thanks john. I am a geek so i am gonna do some helping and hopefully when i am stumped i will be able to get some help out of the other members here. i saw some of the answers posted by members and was pretty impressed. I still cant get over how much info there is on here!

Welcome!
When I joined I learned new stuff like every day. Not so much anymore, but there is still alot of stuff that I learn from here.

theres a lot of young people on this forum. mostly from 14-20, but im 13 and theres a few people who are a lot older (brookfield=75)

yeah I got a few years on you John. I am 28 now. man time flies! and thanks for the welcome mammikoura (or just call you mammi?) I think I have enough reading material here to last me years!

wilkommen
Bienvenue
olla
buenos dias

Hope you enjoy your stay here

Back
Top Bottom