some 40 year old dude punched me

You never know. Sometimes you're too suprised to react and sometimes you're not sure how you should react. Shit happens.

Ok. I wont read all these replies.. but I must ask this:

Assuming this isn't just a lie to get attention...
Who the fuck, who happens to be a minor, gets attacked by an adult, and tells a bunch of people on the internet and not the police?

If that dude is that old, and your that young, you could put him through way more shit than just cleaning up TP - He is an adult and he attacked you, do you seriously not understand how badly you can burn him?

You could make that guy regret it for the rest of his life... if you go about it right.

MikeReiner said:
Ok. I wont read all these replies.. but I must ask this:

Assuming this isn't just a lie to get attention...
Who the fuck, who happens to be a minor, gets attacked by an adult, and tells a bunch of people on the internet and not the police?

If that dude is that old, and your that young, you could put him through way more shit than just cleaning up TP - He is an adult and he attacked you, do you seriously not understand how badly you can burn him?

You could make that guy regret it for the rest of his life... if you go about it right.

Which is what I've been saying the whole time. You could easily get him on Assault charges and totally screw him over. You can use witnesses along with your cousin to prove it.

Don't do something stupid like a prank, you'll only weaken your case and he could charge you for Vandalism.

three words...

Car, Hood, Thermite...

You can make thermite easily at home, (it's just rust fillings and aluminium fillings, set alight with a magnesium ribbon that you'll probably have to steal from a chemistry class...

it you put a container of that on the hood of his car and light it, it forms molten iron, the chemical reaction is so hot it will actually melt through the hood of the car and the entier engine...

it's the stuff that they use for welding railway tracks together.

Anyway...

all joking aside...
as much as this guy pretty much deserves all the things mentioned in this thread. he much more deserves a criminal record.

if you TP his garden it might be a couple of days of satisfaction knowing that he had to spend an hour of two clearing it all up...

report what he did to the police, and you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that he now has a criminal record. and all the associated hardships that go with it.

(mostly having a criminal record makes it harder to get a loan or mortgage or any other credit at a reasonable rate, it means that you can get a job in a position of power, it makes it harder to get a decent job at all).

trouble is that is you mess about too much with him, or vandalise his stuff then the police won't care at all. and you'll be the ones that end up with the criminal record...

go to your parents, show them the bruises and let them take you to the police...
you need to do this quickly before the physical evidence, (the bruises) heal up and there is no proof at all...

cileskot said:
yesterday (haloween), my cousin and some friends and i went trick or treating together. my cousin and i srent really dressed as anything, but we both had hats on and when people ased us what we aere dressed as we said "gangsters" and turned our hts sideways lol. anyways, at this one house, the guy came to the door and asked me and my cousin what we are supposed to be, so we turned our hats sideways and said "gangsters." his response was "well, do you know what I do to gangsters?" and he punched my cousin in the chest 2 times and on the shoulder 2 times. i thought the guy was just joking at first, but i could really hear the thump when he hit him. then he turned to me and punched me 2 times in the chest, HARD. i was like, "dude wtf ws that for??" and he just walked back inside and shut the door. now, this guy was probably in his forties. durring the whokle thing, his wife was standing right there, and she was laughing! what a fucked up couple of people. i really really dont think he was joking when he hit us, because he hit really hard and looked mad. i have no idea what he would be mad about either. i even have a bruise of my chest now from it. all i know is that guy can expect to clean A LOT of toilet paper out of his trees in a few days...
Absolutely despicable, rep point for having to go thrugh all this.

Ignore the usual crazy ideas posted here, either walk away or deal with it, but make sure there there were reliable witnesses around, were there any adult passers-by about? only if you intend to take him, & I'd like to see that, be very careful, I worked for a lawyer once, & I saw several similar cases, where the defendant counter-claimed, & got far more than was claimed against him.

root said:
three words...

Car, Hood, Thermite...

You can make thermite easily at home, (it's just rust fillings and aluminium fillings, set alight with a magnesium ribbon that you'll probably have to steal from a chemistry class...

it you put a container of that on the hood of his car and light it, it forms molten iron, the chemical reaction is so hot it will actually melt through the hood of the car and the entier engine...

it's the stuff that they use for welding railway tracks together.

Anyway...

all joking aside...
as much as this guy pretty much deserves all the things mentioned in this thread. he much more deserves a criminal record.

if you TP his garden it might be a couple of days of satisfaction knowing that he had to spend an hour of two clearing it all up...

report what he did to the police, and you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that he now has a criminal record. and all the associated hardships that go with it.

(mostly having a criminal record makes it harder to get a loan or mortgage or any other credit at a reasonable rate, it means that you can get a job in a position of power, it makes it harder to get a decent job at all).

trouble is that is you mess about too much with him, or vandalise his stuff then the police won't care at all. and you'll be the ones that end up with the criminal record...

go to your parents, show them the bruises and let them take you to the police...
you need to do this quickly before the physical evidence, (the bruises) heal up and there is no proof at all...

Or just take some good and clear pictures of both you and your cousin's bruises.

cileskot said:
yesterday (haloween), my cousin and some friends and i went trick or treating together. my cousin and i srent really dressed as anything, but we both had hats on and when people ased us what we aere dressed as we said "gangsters" and turned our hts sideways lol. anyways, at this one house, the guy came to the door and asked me and my cousin what we are supposed to be, so we turned our hats sideways and said "gangsters." his response was "well, do you know what I do to gangsters?" and he punched my cousin in the chest 2 times and on the shoulder 2 times. i thought the guy was just joking at first, but i could really hear the thump when he hit him. then he turned to me and punched me 2 times in the chest, HARD. i was like, "dude wtf ws that for??" and he just walked back inside and shut the door. now, this guy was probably in his forties. durring the whokle thing, his wife was standing right there, and she was laughing! what a fucked up couple of people. i really really dont think he was joking when he hit us, because he hit really hard and looked mad. i have no idea what he would be mad about either. i even have a bruise of my chest now from it. all i know is that guy can expect to clean A LOT of toilet paper out of his trees in a few days...

Its not a bad neighborhood or anything is it? You should report that, the toilet paper sounds a good idea lol as long as he doesn't come after you

Back
Top Bottom