Saw 3

Jon. said:
In the theatre at like 1:30 in the morning with all the employees in there, so we could do what ever we wanted pretty much.. Got free everything, popcorn, pop, candy.
wow i officially hate you. and here i am paying 4 dollars for popcorn :(

lol. Not to mention admission. It's cool, cus he one of my friends just gives me randomly free passes, it's pretty nice on dates intead of paying 20 bucks haha. I haven't payed for a ticket in like half a year haha.

Yeah, that's the perk of working at a movie theatre. Free screenings, food etc. Of course, I could do the same. Just wait for the DVD to come out, burn it and enjoy it in the comfort of my own home. :D

OMG is this a hard drive?? (taken from the video posted by Jon)

harddriveuz6.jpg

Ok...Saw I one of my favorite movies...Saw II wasnt as good..but still hella good..Saw III cant wait to see it!

I saw it on tuesday...

whoelly disapointing...
gruesome? yes,
good? no...

The first two had awesome in depth plots that developed throughout the film
the third one didn't

you knew exactly what was going to happen the whole way through the film...

the only twist that was meant to be at the end was that you find out that the doctor is the guys wife, but you already knew that cause you saw them in their apartment together.

As for people passing out, I don't understand how... I mean it was gory, but not that gory...

I've said this to a few people now though...
back in the 60's when the exorcist was released, people tried to ban it, people fainted and cried and actually believed that they were posessed, the film was the work of the devil...
yet today we watch it and laugh at it...
30 years ago, someone turning their head around and being sick caused people to feel sick...
today we see films that show people being covered in liquidised rotting pig, frozen to death, shot in the face with a shot gun, mechanically dismembered, and had their head blown off with a series of shotgun cartridges,
what will it be like in another 30 years? I mean will we be de-sensatised enough to want to see these things live? will we have come full circle and want to see people fed to the lions etc?

It's different when people are actually dieing, have you seen the Faces of Death series? Those are bad, and make people really sick just for the fact that they know it's real and not just graphics and what not. But yeah soon they're going to run out of things to scare us and look on to other things...

Just out of curiosity was the "passing out" mentioned in a news story? Or was it an advertising gimmick? Circus sideshows used stage people passing out by dragging them out in front of the audience. I wonder if this rumor represents the modern equivalent? How does one get so grossed out they have to go to the hospital? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom