The Member photos

lhuser said:
Okay, this is a bad mod of me holding that bazooka. I like explosive, but if this was real and charged, and it would go off, it would be suicide.
I've actually seen a bazooka fired, they are awesome!!, & the noise is simply deafening, all bazookas are fired from the shoulder, so yes, it would be suicide, you'd have died firing one from that position, the superheated exhaust gasses woould have killed you instantly, you'd have had no head, not a good idea, why was it on a tripod?, they're intended mainly for heavy machine guns & Bren guns.

Clutch said:
^ Man, I thought the mustang forums were bad. Brooke, You are now the offical Computerforums model! LOL!!!

Your sig is cool..

"Sword systematic what due to that itself. That does not become lively only with the processing which becomes skillful."

joxley1990 said:
Your sig is cool..

"Sword systematic what due to that itself. That does not become lively only with the processing which becomes skillful."

Lost In Translation, brotha.

"A sword by itself rules nothing. It only comes alive thru skillful manipulation."

You have to understand Kanji completely to be able to read that propertly. Babelfish translates symbol to symbol, some words are a combination of symbols not just a single symbol. Many symbols have multiple meanings and many mean the same thing as others.

PS: that's NOT a line from Lost In Translation. ;)

ArrizX said:
1338976613_l.jpg

Sorry for the blurr.

FOCUS! FOCUS!!!!! and I don't mean the car!!!!

You need to invest in a decent digital camera to go with that 'puter of yours. I got's an old one that works fine, just can't find a bigger memory card (not that this one isn't physically big enough!!)

I knew it was a camera, but DAMN!!! must be from when I was still in diapers. LOL!!! I have the L7 and it takes phenomenal pics!! I took a picture of a car out of the 4th story window at work and with the 4x zoom, it was like I was standing 10 feet away and the pic was crisp!

my friends say i look evil in this picture from the thumbnail view lol. i dont really think so but thats what htye say...

Back
Top Bottom