Computer Monitering..

KirstyJameson

Beta member
Hey everybody. My names Kirsty, I'm 35 and I have 2 sons and a daughter. I came across this website and I hope you can help. I heard about this through a friend and I am interested in getting some software that lets you moniter the screen of other computers. I know I can't always be watching my children but it would reassure me if I would know what they are spending their time doing on the internet. Can you give me any suggestions of what I can use or where I can find this? Thankyou.
Kirsty

May I ask how old they are?

Im 15, and I would hate it if my parents tried to do such a thing..

But thats really none of my business.

Anyways....... Im not sure exactly what your talking about but (assuming you have a credit card) get yourself a nice keylogger.

Install it on their computer when they are away, and let it do the work for you. Basicly what a key logger does is what it says, records keystrokes. And it will send you logs and dates via email. It sends you ANYTHING typed, including passwords, backspaced words etc..

http://www.keylogger.net/
Ive heard good things about that one ^^

http://www.keylogger.org/
Check out that site and browse around. But the thing is they pretty much all work the same, so I wouldnt worry too much on what you get.

Not neccessiarly..

There are some rather computer illiterate teens at my school.

You can block the site before they even see it.

bsafe.com

Check that site out, if your kids try to hack, mess, tamper with any of your controls the PC locks itself up. Or so I've heard.

you can just look at there temporary internet files.

In Microsoft Internet Explorer, open the Tools menu and choose the Internet Options... menu. In Control Panel. open the Internet Options list item. In either case, a new window titled "Internet Properties" appears.
In the Temporary Internet Files section of the Internet Properties window, click the "Settings..." button. A new "Settings" window appears.
In the "Settings" window, click the "View Files..." button. After a brief delay, a new Windows Explorer window appears. This window displays all of the Temporary Internet Files stored on the computer and their location on the local hard drive. The window also displays the URL where each temporary file came from.

or there are remote control software such as dameware but you have to be on the same network like if you guys have a router and you need to know their ip adress plus they can see if you log on unless you change the default settings. it gets pretty complicated....... just take a look at their internet files or there history.

Back
Top Bottom