How much money have you found all at once

David Lindon said:
I found someones wallet once which hat quite a bit in but I called the guy and returned it, didn't give me anything for my trouble either!

Yeah, that's always a good thing. Same thing when I find a phone. I just look up the person's phone number and call them and tell them that they lost their phone and that I have it etc etc.

I once found a credit card in the street, I posted it off to the bank, explaining the story, and they sent me a £50 cheque! That's not the end of it..because I was under 16, I did not have to pay tax, so I got another cheque a few days after, for something like £14, so that was cool..three weeks later, I get another tax cheque, so in total, I got £78! -1p for sending the credit card off in the first place, so I got £77.99 profit!

♂ÇRÅßßÿ® said:
And that you are using all of there minutes up :p

I'm sure they wouldn't mind as long as I save them some money and hassle through buying a new phone. ;)

I found a $50 bill one time when I was 8-9. My friend and I were playing outside when I saw it. We spent the whole thing on the ice cream truck when it stopped by. All on little toys, junk food, ice cream, gum, candy, etc., etc. Gone, just like that.

i found a Visa credit card on the ground on saturday at the local grocery store. i just gave it to management, and im pretty sure they gave it back to the owner.

you guy aren't going to believe this unless you see it...

this thread is over a year old!!!!!

lol, i found 50 dollars by cleaning my room once..

Hehe, lol. I guess I'm guilty of bringing it up. I just love talking about money. Forgot to look at the date, just topic subject.

One time my backpack was super messy (this was back in 8th grade) and I found 26 dollars in cash that I had forgot about.

Back
Top Bottom