some 40 year old dude punched me

well if he really did punch you hard and it actually hurt you, i would talk to the police. Do your parents know about it?
also take pictures of your bruises! cuz pictures tell a thousands words to the police :p

Yeah, so um... Probably not a good idea to vandalize, at least not in the form of monetary damages. Maybe something that wouldn't damage anything but cause a lot of mental suffering, if you must, but I would suggest against keying his car, etc.

You could put some crap in a bag and light it on his doorstep, then potato knock him, lol.
Or you could get a potato gun and shoot eggs from far away. If you don't have a spud gun then build one, you will love it, so many awesome uses. I still need to get mine fixed.

How about a home made smoke bomb, form sugar and salt peter? :D Throught the letter box, and leg it!

Don't stoop to doing something stupid. Tell your folks and call the cops. And the local tv station... MMMMMUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Embaress him in public. But don't mess with his property.

setishock said:
. But don't mess with his property.
yeah that's good advice, i'd just keep it in the DL (down low) and talk to the police and parents.

setishock said:
Don't stoop to doing something stupid. Tell your folks and call the cops. And the local tv station... MMMMMUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Amen

setishock said:

Word. While pranks are fun watching, it'll just weaken your case.

So you just stood there and let him punch you? Haha, I don't know but I would've like stopped him after the first punch and say something or maybe even dodge his punches since I know he might be coming for me. But you can't change time so my advice: Be smart about this. Thats all. Think before you act.

Back
Top Bottom