some 40 year old dude punched me

this is one of the more brutal things to do to a car if its cold enough. pour water all over it, saran rap it, pour more water, saran wrap it, do that over and over to the whole car and up and down the side of the doors so they can't get in. The best part, you try and rip the saran rap off it just rips lol. throw some eggs on the first layer if you want to. he deserves the worst.

freestyler105 said:
Blow up his mailbox!

hahaha good idea but if i did that i'd probably blow a hole in his wall because its the kind of mailbox that is attached to the side of the house by the door lol

or maybe smeer as much poop as you can on the doors, IN the house if possible. do the potato idea and have someone near the side so they can launch one in then already have a head start to book it.

Hahahahahahaha even better! Naw just kidding don't do that. I was just thinking about it because some drunk guy crashed into my mailbox the other day. It would be a good way to pay him back though.

Is is just asking to be sued when hitting a minor.

File a police report and take action. Take him for all he is worth, you will undoubtedly win this case.

Ring the door bell, and say guess what i'm for halloween.."what" "A gangsta" then pull out your gun, take his beer, and then sue him for assault. the police wont believe the guy either ;)

freestyler105 said:
Ok I have one to trump all of yours. Spraypaint the back of his car with:
"Just Got Gay Marriage"

hahahaha thats great :D or i could get some bumper stickers like that and out them all over the back of his car, and then he wont have time to get them off in the mornign when he goes to work, so he'll have to go to work like thata lol. or i could put some kkk power bumper sticker on it lol. in this town you would be sure to get shot lol

That reminds me, at school we're allowed to dress up on Halloween, and one of my African American brothers dressed up as KKK.

Back
Top Bottom