is this site even legal?

freakin instructions on how to make guns and explosives and hack vending machines and atms. WTF who thinks of these things.

haha im a part of their forum. i love that site. all kinds of good info on it (besides the obviously pointless stuff). but it has the thing that says "this site is for educational purpoises only and we done suggest you try anything suggested here lbah blah blah..." so ya i guess its legal. that site has some pretty screwed up stuff on it i you look around...

Yeah, I've spent a lot of time on that. It's pretty good stuff, but it's not illegal cause of this notice:

NOTICE: TO ALL CONCERNED Certain text files and messages contained on this site deal with activities and devices which would be in violation of various Federal, State, and local laws if actually carried out or constructed. The webmasters of this site do not advocate the breaking of any law. Our text files and message bases are for informational purposes only. We recommend that you contact your local law enforcement officials before undertaking any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site. We do not guarantee that any of the information contained on this system is correct, workable, or factual. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.

yeah i actually hacked my school's pop machine a few times because of that site lol. OOH and at my friend's dad's work i figured out how to get free stuff from the machine. cuz all you do in that one u just put a paperclip in the turning dial and the paperclip pushes a button for the corresponding "treat"

its freedom of speech so no its not illegal. i know another website like that. it was an old BBS board from the early 90's or something.

Arrizx knows what site i'm talking about :p

Ronco Rox said:
its freedom of speech so no its not illegal. i know another website like that. it was an old BBS board from the early 90's or something.

Arrizx knows what site i'm talking about :p

Oh yahhhhhhhh man!!

thats site FTW!!!!!!!

Haha that site ROCKS

Back
Top Bottom