some 40 year old dude punched me

G35x said:
Wow, do more then that ahah..If he did that to me, I duno if I wouldve followed up, depends on the moment I suppose..But yeah, get his adress written down, white pages, get his phone number, and just fuck around with him at 2 at night ahaha...Dont tee pee, takes to long, get some eggs, and just throw them at his house..But prank calls might be the best, maybe use a pay phone if your gona go all out or if u threten him, use a payphone..I would be planning this shit so bad right now ahaha..But to me, if you wanna get him one time and thats it..Just walk buy at night, ( if he has a good car) Take a perm makers, walk by the side, have the marker out and just go along the car...THats so f'd up man, you shouldve just swung at his ass...

Seriously. Haha, if he has a hella nice car parked outside, during the night go by it and sharpie it, TP it, Saran wrap it, then egg it like hell.

Key"gangsters" on it...If you have a dog, take some and dump it on his car!!

the only problem with reporting it is that if i do then i cant really mess with his house or car or anything because if the dude called the police they would probably suspect me. screw it ill just screw with him :p

I still think you should report it to the police. You can easily get him on Assault charges. I mean, the guy punched you with no reason to justify his acts. It's not like you had guns in his face.

alvino said:
I still think you should report it to the police. You can easily get him on Assault charges. I mean, the guy punched you with no reason to justify his acts. It's not like you had guns in his face.

ya thats true. there was 4 other people there to see it too lol.

and john, im 14

Back
Top Bottom