Saw 3

David Lindon

Golden Master
So far 3 people have been taken to hostpital after fainting from the grewsome scenes in this movie. Personally the first one was a little disturbing, anyone seen 2 , 3?

i saw all three. Seen saw 3 on sunday. It was actually a very good movie (not because of the violence). I liked the plot and stuff because they actually tell you why they do that and stuff.

yeah well it is VERY gory lol. guy gets all his limb's including head twisted off. Um...guy gets pwned in the head with a shotgun, girl gets pwned x4 with 5 shotgun shells to the head, girl gets frozen to death, guy gets ripped apart by chains, girl gets ripped apart by claws in her ribcage, and ill post more if i remember.

JOHN123 said:
i saw all three. Seen saw 3 on sunday. It was actually a very good movie (not because of the violence). I liked the plot and stuff because they actually tell you why they do that and stuff.

yeah well it is VERY gory lol. guy gets all his limb's including head twisted off. Um...guy gets pwned in the head with a shotgun, girl gets pwned x4 with 5 shotgun shells to the head, girl gets frozen to death, guy gets ripped apart by chains, girl gets ripped apart by claws in her ribcage, and ill post more if i remember.

Ace! Im not old enought to see this XD

i saw a guy walking down the stairs hit his head on the railing and pass out if that counts?

EMMteo that's hilarious!

I saw #2 (get the pun?) and it was bad, but not as bad as some people made it seem. I don't think I'll risk getting screwed for sneaking into an R movie just for Saw3. On the other hand, Borat is a different story. I'm pumped to see that!!

lol, john, your like the only ne who finds all this stuff funny, well, mee too..lol saw 3 looks like its too much for me, but a girl getting pwned by a shotgun in th head 4 times......welll idunnoo...lol

Peter Lachowicz said:
lol, john, your like the only ne who finds all this stuff funny, well, mee too..lol saw 3 looks like its too much for me, but a girl getting pwned by a shotgun in th head 4 times......welll idunnoo...lol
actually it was a device around her neck thats connected to a guys heart monitor, so if he dies, the 5-6 shotgun shells go into her face. lol. ALL AT ONCE.

freestyler105 said:
EMMteo that's hilarious!

I saw #2 (get the pun?) and it was bad, but not as bad as some people made it seem. I don't think I'll risk getting screwed for sneaking into an R movie just for Saw3. On the other hand, Borat is a different story. I'm pumped to see that!!
haha i didnt go with any parents, but i had my friend wait outside while me and my mom bought tickets, and then she left and gave one to him. lmao

Back
Top Bottom