How much money have you found all at once

A lot of places do that. One time my friend found a Tissot Touch watch at a swim meet in Arizona and he turned it in to the office, they announced it and they told him if no one claimed it by the end of the day, it's his. No one did, so he pretty much got a $400 watch for free. :p

tissot-t-touch.gif

It's so neat. You see those white squares? Those are touch sensitive. To switch to that mode, just touch that square and it'll change. For example, if you touch the compass square, the hour and minute hand will form a straight line and will become a compass. :D It's expensive, but worth it if you ask me.

I found $20 when I was out one night with mates, it was on the ground, I asked if was anyone's, they all said no, So I thought bugger it... I'll take it.

ya, i once found like a wallet, and i turned it in, wish i coulda kept it...lol, but then the guy had credit cards, so ya, and once me and my friends found a $100.00 bill on the ground, not damaged at all!!!! we split it...

Peter Lachowicz said:
ya, i once found like a wallet, and i turned it in, wish i coulda kept it...lol, but then the guy had credit cards, so ya, and once me and my friends found a $100.00 bill on the ground, not damaged at all!!!! we split it...
One good deed out of two, hmmm, if you turn a banknote in, they should write the serial No down, on the receipt, write it down first, then compare it, if it's different, don't say oy, what's this?, er, haven't you made a mistake? would be better

I found someones wallet once which hat quite a bit in but I called the guy and returned it, didn't give me anything for my trouble either!

David Lindon said:
I found someones wallet once which hat quite a bit in but I called the guy and returned it, didn't give me anything for my trouble either!

"Honesty is it's own reward" [Anon]

ya, i found a wallet at cineplex odeon wit my friends(canadian movie place) and then i gave it back to him, oh, and for the first post i did, i didnt take any credit cards, i just left the wallet,

Back
Top Bottom