Older people going "Tricker Treating"

EMMteo said:
When people hand out candy i'm sure they're looking more forward to seeing a cute innocent child vs. some punk ass older parent trying to get laughs out of the few friends they have. Quite annoying to see them come up and say something beyond retarded for an individual their age.

p.s. halloween is not a holiday

Well Halloween is about the spirit and the fun, so if they're doing that, I don't see whats wrong with giving candy out to older people.

i'm not going to deny giving them candy. anyone that came up to my friends house we gave them the candy then they saw our beer and wanted one to but thats when you draw the line. i mean hell bring your own god damn beer.

Theres one group of 25ish guys (about 8 of them) just going around acting like 11 year olds who just got their first squirt gun. hard to explain, but if they enjoy it go for it, but when idiots come forward then i got a problem with it.

X1337 said:
I just went and im 16. I saw older people like 17 / 18 and everyone still gave them candy. Do you agree with older people tricker Treating or do you disagree with it rember support your answer!!!!

Puting up poll in one sec
I don't agree with it because 3 * 18 year olds wearing scream masks intimitdate old people and it defeats the point. They are after money because how would candy be treating them if they are old enough to buy it for themselves if they really wanted to. I think when you are old enough to buy what you want it should stop there

the majority of older people who go trick or treating go with younger kids.. i know alot of my mates went out with their brothers/sisters.. well, around here anyway..

I'm 16 i didn't go this year. I did last year though. Surprisingly I had a much funner time giving out candy that I do getting it.

David Lindon said:
I don't agree with it because 3 * 18 year olds wearing scream masks intimitdate old people and it defeats the point. They are after money because how would candy be treating them if they are old enough to buy it for themselves if they really wanted to. I think when you are old enough to buy what you want it should stop there

Yeah well ANYONE could go buy candy if they really wanted to. The purpose of going door to door and saying "Trick or Treat!" is to have fun.

Back
Top Bottom