WINDOWS Explore Error.

Gcreeper314

Baseband Member
WINDOWS Explore Error. Please Help

Hey guys i was messing around with my g/f's computer yesterday and i messed it up and dont know how. The only thing i did was get ophcrack and install IE7. When i was done installing IE7 i restarted and when the comp. loaded back up a Windows Explore error came out and the comp. wont do nothing from there. All u see is the background but the desktop doesn't load nor the start and taskbar. Guys i feel really bad i messed up her computer and i really need some help to try and fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Can you start explorer.exe manually by bringing up the Task Manager and selecting Run... and type in "explorer.exe" (without quotes) in the box that comes up?

UK31337 said:
Can you start explorer.exe manually by bringing up the Task Manager and selecting Run... and type in "explorer.exe" (without quotes) in the box that comes up?

I just tryed that it and it says Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close.

I FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What i did was go to taskmanager; run; open msconfig and i did a system restore. That fixed the problem. Thank god.

Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom