Chocolate by Verizon (VX 8500). Worth the hype?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Sorry no pics.

The phone is very dirty.

Anyways, lets see.

The good: Slide Feature.
..............Its Sexy. We all know it.
..............Nice 1.3mp Camera.
..............Vibrant Display

The bad: The touch bad is too touchy regardless of the sensitivity level.
.............The glossy black makes finger grease and grime show up.
.............Doesnt feel cheap, but doesnt feel durable.
.............No flash on the Camera.
.............Only allowed 15sec videos.
.............Smallish keyboard to text with.

The end result: The phone is REALLY nice and it is definetly a fashion statement. Just like alvino said 'Its the iPod of Cell Phones". He is right. Its nothing speical, just looks cool.

But every other phone by Verizon is overly used. Only like one other kid has this phone at school. So its rare and uniqe. I cant stand to have something everyone else has; so this is a great phone.

Overall I like it best out of all the other phones other then the VX 8100. Which was my phone that finally gave up the ghost.

Edit-
Another great feature about it is the red colors of the wheel.

But anyways, what I wanted to say is the way to customize the display modes/screens of the phone. Ive never seen that done before, and its really cool. There are like 6 to choose from.

And to sum it up, unless you get a great deal on it; like I did, 50 bucks for it brand new; I wouldnt go for it. I could go for the VX 8300, Nokia 6315i, or Verizon Wireless G'zOne Type-V

Everyone One by CHOCOLATE!!!!

the company i work for has a power amp(PA) in it lol...

the more chocolates they sell the more PAs we sell

gooo chocolate

ps i have an 8100 now and its pretty sick...lol :D

my g/f has the vx8100 which i do like a lot, but we don't want to have the same phone and i'll prolly end up with a chocolate for 50 bucks since i'll be renewing in like a month.

Back
Top Bottom