A Dell from Hell - The FINAL Chapter!

dorfman said:
all dell's are p.o.s...thats your first problem..

check your bios.

Not all Dells are crap they are fine they are just computers god damn its so annoying how everyone hates dell Dells are nice and they are just like any other computer manufactorer,My dad has a dell its nice he has had noproblems! hell it evne played doom3 on Ultra Quality my mom has a dell and its fine! no problemos, I would like a dell but im short on cash

Dell=warrenty

so return it, tell them its defective.

and for people reading this, when you config a system your going to use for "gaming" dont get intergrated graphics... :rolleyes:

and by the way most every company goes overseas to do business

and it sounds to me like you should stay out of the BIOS.

restore the defaults, and stay out...

LambOfGod said:
Dell=warrenty

so return it, tell them its defective.

and for people reading this, when you config a system your going to use for "gaming" dont get intergrated graphics... :rolleyes:

and by the way most every company goes overseas to do business

and it sounds to me like you should stay out of the BIOS.

restore the defaults, and stay out...

lol but i didnt buy this comp, my parents did
1. warrenty broke because i used THERMALPASTE
2. NO dell (not even xps) is built for gaming if u ask me
3. tried it

browserjoe said:
1. warrenty broke because i used THERMALPASTE

Well then thats your fault.. P.S. how do they know you used thermalpaste
did you tell them?

browserjoe said:
2. NO dell (not even xps) is built for gaming if u ask me

I'm not asking you.
if you customize the machine right, it will just as good as a rig you can produce.

a 1900XTX is a 1900XTX

whether you buy it from dell or from newegg or straight from ATI.

LambOfGod said:
Well then thats your fault.. P.S. how do they know you used thermalpaste
did you tell them?

I'm not asking you.
if you customize the machine right, it will just as good as a rig you can produce.

a 1900XTX is a 1900XTX

whether you buy it from dell or from newegg or straight from ATI.

Even XPS uses cheap OEM parts. for example, they use 533/667mhz ram when they could use 800+

So anyone got a solution to the original problems.

Dell is fine, you cant complain when you're computer is biult for you, and why they use cheap parts, well thats up to you, dells are very customizable, but they use cheaper parts to offer you cheap prices, you think they just sell all their computers and break even on cash. Those Indians have to make some money over across the sea too. Dell needs to make money themselves. If they used expensive parts everyone here would be complaning about dells high prices than. Dells are fine computers for people that dont have time or arent geeky enough to build a machine like us.

I get so sick of hearing people trash Dells, computers break it doesn't matter if it's a dell or a four thousand dollar custom built rig, and if you're not intelligent enough to figure out what's causing the problem dont blame the computer manufacture blame your poor computer knowledge. Yes the proprietary design is very annoying, but for 80% of the worlds population who hasn't a clue about computers Dell's are just fine, If you're a hardcore gamer and you're buying a Dell than you're just a moron. I own a small business networking firm and I use Dell stuff exclusively, servers, workstations, switches and laser printers. I've never had any problems (other than the ones stupid users create) Would I buy a Dell desktop.....no, because I do game on occasion and I like knowing I have the absolute best parts in my machine and I enjoying building and being able to overclock it, but I do own 3 Dell laptops and I love them, they're awesome especially my new Core 2 Duo lappy. And as far as their support, spend the extra 14 bucks and opt for 3 years gold tech support and you'll never speak to another Indian again, or you could do what my friend does and tell them that it's a US or UN government computer and a matter of national security and you will be put right through to a united states tech support (no kidding I've witnessed him do this)

drumthrasher said:
some work good but most are poop :)---

stupid

Anyway...

mfrostbutter is right. He is 100% right.

mfrostbutter said:
I Yes the proprietary design is very annoying, but for 80% of the worlds population who hasn't a clue about computers Dell's are just fine

except i would say its more like 93%

mfrostbutter said:
or you could do what my friend does and tell them that it's a US or UN government computer and a matter of national security and you will be put right through to a united states tech support (no kidding I've witnessed him do this)

If they checked the service tag on the dell, i dont see how he could be able to get away with that. They should know what service tags are governemnt issue.

Back
Top Bottom