350z

D-Lew said:
R33's? That's awesome. I like the R34's the best personally but any GT-R would do for me... I guess. :p

I hear those are easier to get in Canada because of a law that lets cars older than a certain timeframe get into the country easier. But to get it into the USA you need to do 5 crash tests, get emmisions approval, way too much legal crap... Doesn't the government know that 1 out of every 3 trucks in the South has high flow headers and no catalytic converters?

I don't know the specifications, but I know there is a HUGE difference between our emmission laws and theirs. They replace motors every 30-40K miles cause the emmissions go south.

The R34 the one place I found says they are having problems with something to do with the conversion, but they are working on it. You can get them but your total would be 80-100K brand new.

The gov't would be really dumb (yeah, I know they already are) if they truely believed that everyone does what they say when it comes to emmissions. I know SOOOO many imports with JDM motors that burn more oil than gas and couldn't pass emission testing if their life depended on it cause to get power, you must burn oil. :rolleyes: LOL!!!

I know a few guys who run true straight pipes on their mustangs, headers, no converters, X pipe and straight out. Enough sound to rupture(sp) your heart if you stand behind it.

EMMteo said:
haha your 14? wanna cookie or something man. goodness if i was 8 i wouldnt be telling my age your still not driving them. good grief. guess what im old enough to drive and that means i own you hahaha pwned.

I was driving at 14. Not legally, but I was driving.

That's sad man. I have actually driven a 1997 Jag XK8, 1987 Lambo Countach and a Ferrari Modena. Granted it was only when I was working at a repair shop and it was only into and out of the bay, but I drove them.

Back
Top Bottom