What's your favorite Beer?

I tried Jagermeister once and hated it. Mind you, I was almost literally blind drunk by this point...

Beers: Belhaven Best, Guinness (occasionally), Staropramen, Old Peculiar, McEwan's Export, Old Speckled Hen, Hoegaarden, Erdinger, Tennent's/Carling (sort of), Monty Python's Holy Ale (it really does exist!)

Other stuff: Vodka, brandy, wine, After Shock (very rarely), Absinthe (again, very rarely), gin... ... ...

I am a drunkard. But I've been dry since Saturday, and can't really be arsed drinking anymore, but we'll see :cool:

joxley1990 said:
Aftershock is nice, and I do enjoy JD & Coke..
dude dont do drugs. Coke is a really bad drug I saw my friends try it for the first time OMG!

X1337 said:
dude dont do drugs. Coke is a really bad drug I saw my friends try it for the first time OMG!

He means Coca-Cola, mixed with Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey.

JD is disgusting stuff, I've never liked it.

root said:
Michelob? Killians? smaual adams? heiniken? coors?

Then he goes on to say that some beers taste watered down?

Do none of you have any taste buds?

Can't stand the taste of root beer, it tastes like a dentists surgery smells...

The only beers I said that I thought tasted watered down were light beers. I can tolerate most regular beers, although the ones which I listed have a little more flavor and fullness to them than the standard budweiser or miller or something. I noticed you mentioned guiness...I also like guiness once in a while.

I guess it's all down to taste, or social culture...

Honestly, I'd tend to drink a beer like coors only if I'd drunk far too much...
In fact when I once walked into a pub in britain ordering a bottle of coors the bar tender correctly guessed that I was very drunk... even though I'd had my friends go to the bar for me, and hadn't said a word and the bar tender hadn't seen me...
he just knew that only people who were unbiolievably drunk would drink weak beers...
(it was a locla pub for local people kind of place as well that didn't really help matters either!)...

Rolling Rock isn't so bad though...
the only trouble that I have with it is that it only seems to come in bottles, so I spend far too muck time waiting at the bar...

UK31337 said:
I tried Jagermeister once and hated it. Mind you, I was almost literally blind drunk by this point...
Jagermeister is best if treated like schnapps, put it in the freezer, get it as cold as possible and drink it as shots, awesome stuff

:D

UK31337 said:
Beers: Belhaven Best, Guinness (occasionally), Staropramen, Old Peculiar, McEwan's Export, Old Speckled Hen, Hoegaarden, Erdinger, Tennent's/Carling (sort of), Monty Python's Holy Ale (it really does exist!)

you have got a great taste in beers..

have you tried old empire and abbot ale? those other good ones..

Back
Top Bottom