Recent events in Labour's Britain

yeah, ive noticed that too.. ive got a poppy i had from last year, and a Canadian poppy from when i visited the battlefields in france, but i have noticed that there are alot less poppies avaliable this year..

wouldnt want to go offending any muslims or any crap like that now :rolleyes:

the BBC are pathetic.. banning christian jewellery?? in a christian country?? what the f***?!?!?! oh no, we cant wear any christian jewellery in a christan country any more, that would be racist. absolutley pathetic.. bring on the BNP..

How can Britian be over run with minorities when white Britians make up over 90% of the population according to current census??

cantona said:
How can Britian be over run with minorities when white Britians make up over 90% of the population according to current census??
Is that the whole, are you sure?, there are a lot different non-white races in Britain, in quite a lot of large towns & cities it's one non-white to four whites, anyone help me out with some ratios?

yes, that is true...

white british people are still the majority.

Britain is not 'overrun' with minorities, there are certain places where you could believe that this is true, (and I've lived in some of these places). but it'd be a lie to say that britain was overrun...
fundamentalist groups, (like the BNP) tend to pick these places as example cases...

you could consider this simillar to looking at pictures of the costa-del-sol in august and assuming that spain was made up 5-1 of white british people...

it's just not true.

What you are forgetting, is that your blaming everyone for the state of this country, for its tendency to go overboard with the political correctness, yet the decisions to to ban people from wearing christian symbols, the decision that only certain words could be used was not made by the minority groups they were made by the leaders of this country which has been and still is majority white upper class male, who usually have little or no contact with the reality of modern day Britain.

This tendency to over react when someone complains, has stemmed from this law suit culture which is growing stronger everyday, the tendency to not to take responsibility for a person's own actions, and blame everyone but themselves, when I was younger, I worked for a council in London, and I got told that I wasn't able to use the work blackboard (chalkboard) or ask for a black coffee, because it would offend a black person's sensibilities. (I am a black person btw) This did not stem from myself or 99% of my colleagues but from the higher echelons of the management system of which there was no black people in charge.

We see this everyone to blame culture everyday, its not the parents fault that their 13 year old child has got pregnant but its the teachers fault, its the parents fault that their child is stealing and fighting but its everyone elses, tv, violent computer games.

The right to discipline has virtually been banished because of fears of being accused of child abuse etc.

So what I am saying, is don't always look to the minority to blame for the way a country is, but look to the people in charge and the decisions that they make, its those decisions which lead us to where we are today.

And believe the BNP is never going to be the way to go, their views are just as extreme as they were 10 years ago, but they are using the anti immigrant, anti muslim atmosphere which is continuously stoked by the media and our esteemed leaders to take advantage, if they ever got in power, I know for one, that I will not be living in this country anymore. (and before anyone says anything, I was born here, my parents were born here, and I am English)

GlasseyeUK said:
What you are forgetting, is that your blaming everyone for the state of this country, for its tendency to go overboard with the political correctness, yet the decisions to to ban people from wearing christian symbols, the decision that only certain words could be used was not made by the minority groups they were made by the leaders of this country which has been and still is majority white upper class male, who usually have little or no contact with the reality of modern day Britain.

This tendency to over react when someone complains, has stemmed from this law suit culture which is growing stronger everyday, the tendency to not to take responsibility for a person's own actions, and blame everyone but themselves, when I was younger, I worked for a council in London, and I got told that I wasn't able to use the work blackboard (chalkboard) or ask for a black coffee, because it would offend a black person's sensibilities. (I am a black person btw) This did not stem from myself or 99% of my colleagues but from the higher echelons of the management system of which there was no black people in charge.

We see this everyone to blame culture everyday, its not the parents fault that their 13 year old child has got pregnant but its the teachers fault, its the parents fault that their child is stealing and fighting but its everyone elses, tv, violent computer games.

The right to discipline has virtually been banished because of fears of being accused of child abuse etc.

So what I am saying, is don't always look to the minority to blame for the way a country is, but look to the people in charge and the decisions that they make, its those decisions which lead us to where we are today.

And believe the BNP is never going to be the way to go, their views are just as extreme as they were 10 years ago, but they are using the anti immigrant, anti muslim atmosphere which is continuously stoked by the media and our esteemed leaders to take advantage, if they ever got in power, I know for one, that I will not be living in this country anymore. (and before anyone says anything, I was born here, my parents were born here, and I am English)
yes... if parents were still allowed to give their kids a good hard slap a lot of ills would be cured!

The whole situation is a complete joke.

I'm sick of paying through the nose for everything to be inefficient, filthy, no jobs, chavs everywhere, no value for money, stupid politically correct government...

Emigration - find a cheaper, less stupid country.

UK31337 said:
The whole situation is a complete joke, I'm sick of paying through the nose for everything to be inefficient, filthy, no jobs, chavs everywhere, no value for money, stupid politically correct government...Emigration - find a cheaper, less stupid country.
Hang on mate, you've forgotton the little darlings 6 years old upwards that throw things through the plasma TV that's been bought with benefits money, & assault their mums, one 7 year old girl stabbed her mum with an 8" carving kniife, she needed 12 stitches, the little bugger!!, oops sorry, she's hyperactive, she couldn't help being a spiteful bad-tempered little bitch of course, what was I thinking of??

Of course, that is the point...
we can take our british money and move else where...

consider this...

most people from Poland/bulgaris etc are comming here because if they sweep roads there they can get paid about £5 per day, which doesn't work out so bad when you consider houses and beer are so cheap, (that universal indicator if price - the beer...)

a beer in bulgaria costs ~ £0.30
a beer in britain costs ~ £2.50 (some 8 times more expensive).

if a bulgarian worker comes over here they can turn their meager road sweeper quids into some serious levv in their own country...

most imigrant workers, come here work, pay taxes and send most of the money that they get back home to support a family...

they don't have to work as long there...

Now consider this...
A house in Britain costs (on average) £180,000...
you can get, (in my home town) a two bedroom terraced house for £130,000... or you can go to Kissamee is Florida and get a nice detached house with three bedrooms, double garage and a pool...

you might think that you are getting shafted in Britain, but earning money at a high rate in a place with such a high currency does mean that you can go to other places and do more stuff a lot more easily than someone from a poorer country can do...

If you really did want to go, there is a golden oppertunity. a house that we'd consider luxury, in exachange for a house that would be considered very far from luxury in britain.
there is a good exchange rate, and things are generally cheaper in America as well...
so your british quids can get you plenty-o-dollars...
all you need is the balls to get up and go half way around the world in search of a better life, rathern that whining about the people that are already doing that for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom