Help finding a good PC company.

titanrazor

Beta member
Hey im wanting to buy a new gaming rig and i would like some insight on some good PC company's who make good reliable PC's with a decent price.

I have been told cyberpower is a good site however after some research i have found they are a bit unreliable when it comes to tech and with shipping.

I do not want to build my own PC.

Im wanting to spend in the range of 1600-2000.

Thanks in advance.

NONE, absolutely NONE except for monarchcomputers.com they make computers...a bit over priced. but the cheapest you will get..your better off building your own, but you dont want to do that..so oh well.

alienware makes some nice computers. And allowes u to choose from many different parts. But alienwares are also very expensive.

you could take a look at the store I work fors online site, we're mainly local, but we've lately started selling online. we custom build all our desktops and many of our laptops, i'm not sure if they have the full line on the website, but if you find anything your interested in just give a call and we'll do our best to hook you up. This isn't me advertising and stuff, i don't wanna get in trouble and I don't get anything out of it for myself, just offering up an option.
http://www.asgardcomputers.com

Back
Top Bottom