High School Rant, PT. 1

High School sucks period full of immature little kids who dont know how to think or do or act.
Im passing al of my classes with Above 80 averages!

Don't feel sorry for you dude not one bit. Get your work turned in on time and you will pass

Nik00117 said:
Don't feel sorry for you dude not one bit. Get your work turned in on time and you will pass

I'm passing wtf are you talking about do you know how good 80 averages are i have 80's and 90's stfu!

Trivium Nate said:
I'm passing wtf are you talking about do you know how good 80 averages are i have 80's and 90's stfu!

lol, u just crack me up every time.
"full of immature little kids who dont know how to think or do or act."
and then u go ahead and post a reply which looks like it was made by a 12 kid who think he is so tough when he says stfu.

Nik00117 said:
Niether do I. Then again, I wasn't asking for sympathy.
Trivium Nate said:
He was talking to me, stupid.

Dude i'm getting A's in 1st grade wtf are you talking about man i'll get my big brother so stfu! -- a reenacment of nate's post.

Just do the "i wasnt here routine" God...but i do hate online grade systems..they dont pop out the right percentage..like in English i had an 89, but it turned out i had a 94...

I was kind of wondering the same...

probably this time next year after he's had to repeat...

OK, dude. in fairness I do feel a little sorry for you, but only in the sense that you actually believed that you'd pass, then failed so badly...

I do agree that the teacher was wrong though, you spent time and effort doing extra credit assignments to ensure that you'd pass when the teacher should have known that you'd have no chance.
the teacher shold have marked the work earlier so that they could have told you to work harder sooner.
or they should have let you know that you'd definitly fail so that you could have put that extra effort into improoving in a different subject, rather than wasting time on what was essentially a lost cause...

Of course that's easy for me to say. done all the exams that I'll ever need to now, and scored good marks in them!

Back
Top Bottom