ComputerForums Error

Toby said:
Well, by the looks of things, it's just a time-out kind of message, I used to get it fairly frequently, but not any more. Plus you're using IE, that wouldn't help...

Okay, in truth it probably wouldn't make a difference, since the problem is with CF itself and not the browser. I just don't like IE, too slow with too many errors.
repeat after me....

Internet explorer has nothing to do with server side errors.
there is no way that a browser could cause server side errors...

(keep repeating, or even write it down)...

using Firefox, and opera, maxathon etc WILL NOT fix these problems for you, these problems are server side, and have no browser preference.

Toby said:
Well, by the looks of things, it's just a time-out kind of message, I used to get it fairly frequently, but not any more. Plus you're using IE, that wouldn't help...

Okay, in truth it probably wouldn't make a difference, since the problem is with CF itself and not the browser. I just don't like IE, too slow with too many errors.

root said:
repeat after me....

using Firefox, and opera, maxathon etc WILL NOT fix these problems for you, these problems are server side, and have no browser preference.

Lol, I know man, I was just making the point that I don't like IE... I'm not that stupid :p

Did you miss-understand something when I said "Okay, in truth it probably wouldn't make a difference, since the problem is with CF itself and not the browser. I just don't like IE, too slow with too many errors."?

It's all good.

No.. yours was just the first post in a long line of posts that seemed to suggest the error was somehow cause by choice of browser... it'd have taken too long to quote all of them!

Natalya said:
good man... Opera is only for enlightened people like us... :p
Haha. Opera is cool.. but i'm having trouble switching to it.. i'm just so used to FireFox.. opera seems a bit slower at some sites I go to..
root said:
repeat after me....

Your such a diplomat. :D

Yeah its definitly the server thats wrong not the browser its just that FF is better but liek root says it doesnt matter what browser you use

Root the diplomat.
What should have tipped any one off was the two terms in the error line itself.
apache
my_sql.php and the line number
These are server errors. Probabley just need to do some housekeeping on the server to correct it.

Back
Top Bottom