My new MOTO !!!

EMMteo said:
i think thats a horrible phone man, looks weird, buttons feel weird typing, and all in all its not a sturdy or reliable phone. 2-10 on that phone.
I will understand that :(

mark thorpe said:
snap.. got this one too, pretty nice phone.. my contract is up soon though, so ill be upgrading to a new phone.. ive had it nearly a year now, and its pretty nice.. the keypad is good, only thing, as distortion88 said, is the battery life.. it lasts 2/3 days on a full charge for me..

its strong though, ive dropped it quite a few times, with no problems.. camera could be better though..
you are alright,its battery is good,and the keypad is nice too :D

ArrizX said:
I got a Chocolate.

Bam

lg_choc_phone.jpg

I dont like LG's Phones,LG is good in another things like DVDs,computers,ect... :eek:

but this phone is nice from the case ;)

Lol ya its nothing special.

I even wrote a review on it.

Hey man, try editing and not quad posing, lol thanks

Omar Shamali said:
I will understand that :(

haha sorry man i just don't see anything special in the phone. not everyone will like every electronic or gadget that comes out.

I still have my N-gage...

but I'm considering upgrading since it's starting to show signs of breaking...

but now that I've had it so long, I've invested so heavily in accessories and software, (like GPS/handsfree/chargers/carkits etc), all for the phone that I'm pretty with the brand now...

root said:
I still have my N-gage...

but I'm considering upgrading since it's starting to show signs of breaking...

but now that I've had it so long, I've invested so heavily in accessories and software, (like GPS/handsfree/chargers/carkits etc), all for the phone that I'm pretty with the brand now...

aren't the handsfree, chargers and carkits compatible with most nokia phones?

Back
Top Bottom