ComputerForums Error

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Can anyone tell me what the crap this error message mean? This forum is constantly giving me this stupid error. There comes a point where I get so fed up, I thought about making a post filled with cuss words in it. Everything I do, this freaking screen comes up.

Well, by the looks of things, it's just a time-out kind of message, I used to get it fairly frequently, but not any more. Plus you're using IE, that wouldn't help...

Okay, in truth it probably wouldn't make a difference, since the problem is with CF itself and not the browser. I just don't like IE, too slow with too many errors.

I get that even with IE6. I don't know if it's an IE or Firefox thing, but it's been bugging the crap out of me lately due to it popping up all the time now. I would post a new thread, boom it comes up. I would reply to a thread, boom, it comes up. I access a subforum, and boom again, it comes up. My patience is wearing thin. Then some days, it would be ok. Today, it's hitting me like bugs on my car windshield.

It used to happen to me as well, in Firefox and Opera, but not any more... That is strange since it's still happening to you.

It's not consistent enough where it does it every single time, but it would pop up at least once every single day. Today, it just keeps timing out a lot more than usual. It's terrible. Hah, I manage to reply this time without timing out on me.

Firefox has done good so far to me on CF.org. No timeout or anything so yea! Get firefox

Pft, yeah right! I get it from time to time, and I always use firefox or opera, both of which have gotten it. I blame the site, not the browser.

Database connections I bet. Once it's reached maximum capacity, it'll give you that error.

Back
Top Bottom