Older people going "Tricker Treating"

X1337

Fully Optimized
I just went and im 16. I saw older people like 17 / 18 and everyone still gave them candy. Do you agree with older people tricker Treating or do you disagree with it rember support your answer!!!!

Puting up poll in one sec

Why shouldn't older kids get candy when they go trick or treating? It's about the spirit and having fun, not about how old you should be...

Heh I remember old times me and all my high school buddies cross dressing with our GFs clothes and stuff and going out in miniskirts with big boobs etc going trick or treating. Expect we'd say "We do magical things for more canady" we'd normally get our fair share of laughs :)

One time this guy abut 17 hit on my buddy David it was funny, cause this guy was serious! So my buddy went along with the the story, guy was shocked to find out when he pulled out the clothes were really his boobs and my buddy went "Ya can you feel them if you like :)"

Nik00117 said:
Heh I remember old times me and all my high school buddies cross dressing with our GFs clothes and stuff and going out in miniskirts with big boobs etc going trick or treating. Expect we'd say "We do magical things for more canady" we'd normally get our fair share of laughs :)

One time this guy abut 17 hit on my buddy David it was funny, cause this guy was serious! So my buddy went along with the the story, guy was shocked to find out when he pulled out the clothes were really his boobs and my buddy went "Ya can you feel them if you like :)"

Hahaha, nice...

I selected no figuring you were meaning 40+ year old folks, but 16-18 i see no problem with.

Why not? It's not about age, it's about the holiday. Everyone likes candy.

I'm 26 and I haven't gone trick or treating for years, I just buy the candy in the store...lol

But I mean, anyone in highschool should be allowed to go trick or treating.

When people hand out candy i'm sure they're looking more forward to seeing a cute innocent child vs. some punk ass older parent trying to get laughs out of the few friends they have. Quite annoying to see them come up and say something beyond retarded for an individual their age.

p.s. halloween is not a holiday

Back
Top Bottom