Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
mammikoura said:
and for the 4th time or so I'm going to tell u that the name of the one who gave rep does not appear to normal users. We do not have any way of telling who gave us that rep if they don't choose to include their name in the comment field.

2nd that

Brookfield said:
I say again, the name of the givers is automatically shown alongside the points whether your'e a mod or not, in my opinion, members should be able to view this, why don't you PM David on this issue?, also ask him to verify that the sender does indeed appear.

I'm afraid you're wrong. Members cannot see who gave them that rep point. It only links to the post they gave that rep point to.

alvino said:
I'm afraid you're wrong. Members cannot see who gave them that rep point. It only links to the post they gave that rep point to.
To double-check, I asked David, & you're right, but I wonder why,

How many times do we ahve to say it members cannot!!!!!!! see who gave them rep unless the rep giver posts their username AOmg noobs!

What is the big %^$^ deal it's only rep it don't mean jack... just forget it we know who the regulars are and who's helpful and who's not.

~K-Pow~ said:
What is the big %^$^ deal it's only rep it don't mean jack... just forget it we know who the regulars are and who's helpful and who's not.

i'm a new regular .... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom