Should we kill saddam

The Turkish government spent years and years trying to find a local terrorist. When they found him they sentenced him to death naturally for all his crimes against human rights, and treason etc.

Then the Turks got to thinking if we kill this man, sure hes dead, but will this inspire a more ruthless terrorist? Will this inspire his organization to rise up in ever increasing numbers? They said yes, so they repealed the death sentence, and tossed him behind bars for life.

His organization hasn't done much sense.

You never know. Have you ever seen Munich? During Operation Wrath of God when the Mossad performed a covert-op to assasinate the members of the Palestinian militant group Black September and some members of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) who were responsible and/or involved in the massacre of 11 Israeli athletes during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich. The operation took over 20 years, and once they killed the target a new replacement would take their place, sometimes even more extreme and ruthless than the previous one. It's a vicious cycle that will never end...that's just the way things are.

heres something else we can do, make him eat mcdonalds not for one month, but for 5 months. then make him wash it down with the worst/thickest peanut butter ever created.

EMMteo said:
heres something else we can do, make him eat mcdonalds not for one month, but for 5 months. then make him wash it down with the worst/thickest peanut butter ever created.
They'd have to force-feed him, & that's done with quite a narrow tube, how woulld they get the peanut butter down?....hey, what am I saying??, this is a serious forum.

Brookfield said:
They'd have to force-feed him, & that's done with quite a narrow tube, how woulld they get the peanut butter down?....hey, what am I saying??, this is a serious forum.
I'm sure that would be considered Torture by international laws... and i'm pretty sure thats the last thing the U.S. needs to deal with right now.

we could roll the peanut butter up in a gooey ball and have a MLB player throw it as hard as they can in the back of his throat 3 times a day.

then with the mcdonalds food create the new movie "super super size me staring saddam".

MikeReiner said:
I'm sure that would be considered Torture by international laws... and i'm pretty sure thats the last thing the U.S. needs to deal with right now.
I was quoting Emmteo, see his post, tell him Mike.

Brookfield said:
I was quoting Emmteo, see his post, tell him Mike.
I merely stated that it might be considered torture, I used quote so that they'd know that Force Feeding is what I was talking about. calm down man.

MikeReiner said:
I merely stated that it might be considered torture, I used quote so that they'd know that Force Feeding is what I was talking about. calm down man.
Right sir, certainly sir, look, I'm k-keeping perfectly calm >
fie.gif

Back
Top Bottom