Nividia or ATI poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
On an unrelated note, NDA will be lifted for the X1950 XTX and CrossFire Edition, and the X1900 XT 256MB edition TOMORROW. :) Those three cards will be released on September 14, 2006. The prices for the X1950 XTX and CrossFire variants will be at $449 MSRP and $279 for the X1900 XT 256MB, respectively. All three cards will be HDCP compliant and the X1950's will feature quieter heatpipe coolers fashioned like Arctic Cooling's Silencer series while the X1900 XT 256MB will feature the stock X1900 reference cooler from ATI.

Here are some internal benchmarks from ATI. Of course, don't completely trust internal benchmarks as they might not be accurate. Wait for the NDA to lift and you'll start seeing reviews pop up all over the internet.

2331_large_x1950xtxPerf2.jpg

2330_large_x1950xtxPerf.jpg

2332_large_x1950xtxPrice.jpg

Do you think I should wait for the g80 or the r600 to come out? The prices might be high as hell. Or should I get 7900gt 512mb that's on newegg.
Btw I know nothing about ati .
What cards compare to the nvidia cards for ati? I'm only looking around a 200$ to 350$ spending range on this

Also. Evga claims that you get a lifetime warrenty even if you replace the cooler and overclock the card. So iduno how anyone can be that. Is there any ati cards with lifetime warrents lol.
Evga doesn't sell ati

well i like nvidia but if there is a accurate benchmark well i would have to go with facts plus i jus want the best for my computer so. but that price is pretty high for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom