350z

D-Lew said:
Funny that you should mention mail truck driver... There's one that deliveres to my friend's neighborhood in a standard left-hand SUV. Here's the good part... He drives from the right seat. :eek: It's so awesome to watch.

Lol my mailman does that too. So tight!!

I have no idea, but I imagine they are... He doesn't really sit in there crooked. But he steers from the other side of the the car.

Since I live more in the country I get vehicles that have already been moded to the right side for delivering the mail.

EMMteo said:
after seeing the english version of the mazada i have to ask ...what do you think looks better..the driving controls on the left or right side?

I'm saying left one because i'm use to it, but secondly i think it has a very sharp look to it. almost seems like on the right side its a lot bigger or just emptier on the left side. anyone else see what i mean?

if you have the controls on the left side, it makes the right side look empty, if you have them on the right side, it makes the left side look empty.. its just what you get used to, just about every car ive been in has been right hand drive, cause i live in the UK, but when i went over to the US, it was weird sitting in the drivers seat, and having someone in the passenger seat driving.. you guys would find it weird too over here probably, driving on the wrong side of the road for you.. ive never driven abroard, but id id quite like to give it a go.. would take a bit of getting used to though, for example changing gear with the right hand..

mark thorpe said:
if you have the controls on the left side, it makes the right side look empty, if you have them on the right side, it makes the left side look empty.. its just what you get used to, just about every car ive been in has been right hand drive, cause i live in the UK, but when i went over to the US, it was weird sitting in the drivers seat, and having someone in the passenger seat driving.. you guys would find it weird too over here probably, driving on the wrong side of the road for you.. ive never driven abroard, but id id quite like to give it a go.. would take a bit of getting used to though, for example changing gear with the right hand..

Yeah, I've seen 3 imported GT R33 Skylines and 2 O L D Rolls Royce's over here and the royce's were one thing but the skylines were all stick. All I can say is I WANT ONE!!!! and I also want a right hand drive, manual Astin Martin DB9!!

EDIT: I already know how to shift left handed. My mom let me do it for her while she was driving when I was younger and I've done it in my GF's car once. She didn't like it cause she was just learning how to drive stick.

my friends dad, he is a rolce royce, bently, jaguar, aston martin, and land rover saleperosn
so me and my friend ride in them all the time, were 14:D

Peter Lachowicz said:
my friends dad, he is a rolce royce, bently, jaguar, aston martin, and land rover saleperosn

............ he has too much money

R33's? That's awesome. I like the R34's the best personally but any GT-R would do for me... I guess. :p

I hear those are easier to get in Canada because of a law that lets cars older than a certain timeframe get into the country easier. But to get it into the USA you need to do 5 crash tests, get emmisions approval, way too much legal crap... Doesn't the government know that 1 out of every 3 trucks in the South has high flow headers and no catalytic converters?

Peter Lachowicz said:

haha your 14? wanna cookie or something man. goodness if i was 8 i wouldnt be telling my age your still not driving them. good grief. guess what im old enough to drive and that means i own you hahaha pwned.

Back
Top Bottom