school dance was awesome lol

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
I danced with 5 girls to some good slow songs and ppl are like "wtf how are u getting so many ppl to say yes". ooh and the grade 8 teacher, before the dance came into our classroom and called up two volunteers, a guy and a girl, and i volunteered. then hes like "ok so now ask her to dance" im like "what???" and then he said "just ask her to dance. so i just did, she said ok and then hes like "ok stop, now as a catholic educator and a father of a daughter, I would like to inform you that you cannot be closer than 20 cm to the girl you are dancing with. so during the dance, im like dancing and he comes with freakin ruler and starts measuring!! :confused: meh well hes like "thats too close" to some ppl lol. messed up man. lol

hhaha, in highschool, you have to sorta hug eachother, and da grl is supposed to rest her chin on your shoulder and they have to be rly close to eachother, like touching, i wonder what a public school is like, lol

In public school, like the one I go to... Noone goes to the dances haha, if there's a "special event" or a reason the dance is on, like Halloween or Christmas or soemthing people just throw parties at their houses.

the only dances i ever went to was in junior high and they were the shit back then. No 20cm rule BS either. Highschool dances, well, no one went to those except for the people who werent allowed to come to the parties we would throw.

Back
Top Bottom