Recent events in Labour's Britain

I personally agree with mark, it annoys me knowing the fact that how bad England have fought and you have these illegal immigrants coming over, more so because they can get away with alot of things especially knowing the fact that you don't have to pay for medical treatment over here, I.e a docter or in some cases an operation.

I can't wait till I can Vote BNP...

In my opinion the police and government arn't doing anough to solve the problem of crime rate, we need the police to be more forceful and if they have to, carry around Guns or anything to nutrilize some of the criminals around

I know I may have tracked off a bit, but this is my opinion and so what if it's something you may not agree with, I don't care...

UK31337 said:
National Service, why did it stop?,
Cash, pure & simple, I was in the air force from 1949 to i951, bringing back NS was sussed out three years ago, but it didn't happen, nowadays the youths are too soft, at the beginning of this year quite a lot of teenagers volunteered for the army after there was a big recruitment drive, 90% of them wore trainers in civvy life, so they couldn't wear boots, so no square-bashing, no army carriier, I found it vey tough back then when I was 18, 8 weeks basic training, followed immediately by 6 weeks police training, these days they wouldn't get through the first week, don't get me wrong, basicly British youth is OK, it's just a whole new world, I used to get huge blisters & backache doing long marches in full kit, but we persevered and did it.

Brooke I admire the whole of that sentence for what you did

don't get me wrong, I just think you have alot of dedication to what you wanted to do, from what you tell us there, it seems soo different to life nowadays, alot has changed...

I saw that Mischeif Night on GMTV this morning, but wouldn't there common sence be not to call it that so kids don't find a reason to be mischevious..

Ye our country is messed up something needs to be done, and fast.

Theres so many yobs around these days, it's becoming unsafe for some people to walk down the co-op round the corner.
When i was a lad you could walk around and know that no one would bother you.

I get the same problem don't worry, paulsgrove shops are filled at night and in afternoon

PCNoob said:
At our high school we have a police officer that patrolls the hallway.
He's cool though once you get to know him.

ya, we had a cop guy walking in our halls, but the funny thing is he doesnt really care about arresting ppl, i know like 20 drug dealers......IN GRADE 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so ya

IronMaiden6669 said:
Brooke I admire the whole of that sentence for what you did

don't get me wrong, I just think you have alot of dedication to what you wanted to do, from what you tell us there, it seems soo different to life nowadays, alot has changed...
Thanks IM, you're sooooo right, it's like another world, & thanks., er you mean me or Brooke, the female member? [jk]

Britain is too namby-pamby.

Sounds terrible, but sometimes I honestly do wish we had a totalitarian government like NK or Soviet Russia.

It'd put a stop to people acting bad towards each other, and it would ensure your safety provided you complied with the state's ideals, and I already comply whole-heartedly with the way of life our Queen presents us with anyway.

Lock chavs up. Put them onto forced labour camps, army punishment battalions, confiscate their benefits, throw them off the housing list etc. It would encourage them to behave.

Is it me or are popppies not so widely available this year? I wonder if the BBC will ban their presenters from wearing them like that have done with chirstian jewelery. Wouldn't want to offend anyone now :)

David Lindon said:
Is it me or are popppies not so widely available this year? I wonder if the BBC will ban their presenters from wearing them like that have done with chirstian jewelery. Wouldn't want to offend anyone now :)
Plenty here, they also now have small ones attached to six inch pointed wooden crosses to put on graves etc.

Back
Top Bottom