What's your favorite Beer?

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
So....what's your favorite Beer? (or other alcoholic beverage drink if you don't drink beer).

Me, I like Michelob lager. Great smooth, full taste. However, I also like Killian's Red, Samual Adams, Heinekin, and Coors. No light beers for me....they taste too watered down with no flavor. If I drink something besides beer it's usually Crown Royal and Coke, Rum and Coke, or a Long Island Iced Tea.

Yeungling Lager is my favorite. Other favs are Rolling Rock, Fosters, Labatt Blue, thats really it, I don't drink that many kinds of beer.

Old Speckled Hen

beautiful stuff... the amount of evenings i cant rember cause of this stuff... lol..

Belhaven Best or Caledonian 80 bob.

But when travelling, these are not available, but i do like real brew's brewed within a fart of their home brewery....
anything brewed overseas with the same name is utter shite (sorry mods).
Miller, Bud, Heineken, Corona, Guinness etc should only be brewed in the area of origin.

one of the best reads is a big fat book by Micheal Jackson, no-not the gloved,sadly burnt,child loving one, but he of the whisky and beer fetish.

read it. i have driven 250kms just to try a particular beer he recommended in Flanders and it really was worth it! (ok, i had to leave a shoe in a bucket behind the bar as a deposit, but what the hey!)

he has covered beers in most countries of the world and his recommendations really are top notch.

dont really care what im given i'll love it, cherish it, get drunk off it, and still enjoy the night.

Back
Top Bottom