Lets stop being tight *** and start living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nik00117 said:
Yea, I said it there are a lot of poeple on this forum who apparently have their panties in a wad. I won't even mention names for I don't need to mention names.

Example we got one person who crys itself to sleep every time something is mentioned about sex, drugs, or alcohol.

We have one person who feels that its its duty to close all threads which are even remotely slightly offensive to it.

We have some members who take shit too seriously. If someone makes a comment and you offended by it take the following steps.
1. Read it see if its in a joking manner or not.
2. If its in a joking manner ignore it go to the next message.
3. If its not, then consider the posters past, do you think its in a joking manner.
4. if in doubt laugh it off and keep trucking.

Ladies and Gents of CF, lets grow up and stop being a bunch of tight asses.

And this whole rep thing is a bad idea. So don't even try to piss me off by giving me neg rep cause honestly IDGAF (let yall figure out what that meant)

I highly agree with you, i'd give you some rep but unfortunetly I gave you some a while ago.

If you don't agree with it, respect other peoples opinions. Except rare circumstances (or not so rare) whereas the person is totally wrong (Sexism, Racism, Homophobia).

I know where you're coming from. I feel that I can barely say anything without getting the back hand of the mods. Some people on here are a little up tight.

Finally someone else says what I've been saying here for the last week. To many people get on their high horses because of their post count and believe automatically they're smarter then everyone else or have more authority. We are all the same unless your a moderator. Giving someone a negative rep, there should be a reason. Not because you can't agree, get shut down, can't get a joke, or like many people hate me. For an example I just got my 2nd negative rep on the thread "350z" where nothing is remotely offensive or distasteful. you got a problem reply or send a pm, don't get cry baby and/or happy rep.

+1 for who made this thread.

Nik00117 said:
Yea, I said it there are a lot of poeple on this forum who apparently have their panties in a wad. I won't even mention names for I don't need to mention names.

Example we got one person who crys itself to sleep every time something is mentioned about sex, drugs, or alcohol.

We have one person who feels that its its duty to close all threads which are even remotely slightly offensive to it.

We have some members who take shit too seriously. If someone makes a comment and you offended by it take the following steps.
3. If its not, then consider the posters past, do you think its in a joking manner.

And this whole rep thing is a bad idea. So don't even try to piss me off by giving me neg rep cause honestly IDGAF (let yall figure out what that meant)
Heh...since when did you become the admin of CF??

This is a community, you're going to have all kinds of people in here doing the things you posted about.

If you don't like it......leave.

Nik00117 said:

Reported post, IDGAF?, the only thing that surprised me, was that you didn't spell it out in full, watch out, I'm not going to ban you this time, but be wary, the others must be near doing so, that's not a threat, it's a prediction.

Brookfield said:
Reported post, IDGAF?, the only thing that surprised me, was that you didn't spell it out in full, watch out, I'm not going to ban you this time, but be wary, the others must be near doing so, that's not a threat, it's a prediction.

Dude, calm down, you totally missed the point of the thread :rolleyes: Stop trying to be a baby, and rat everyone out..He was just expressing himself, and last time I checked, idgaf isnt even understood my many people anyhow..But thats not even the point, hes talking about the forum, who cares if he said idgaf, take that to pm, dont freakin hijack the damn thread...because apparently none of us give a fuck if he says, idgaf... :rolleyes:

This thread is turning into Grantham.

Pointless, primitive, and going absolutely nowhere. Closed.

dorfman said:
i'm completely offended by this thread, and reporting all of you..

hahahah jk
We're all trembling
fie.gif

G35x said:
Dude, calm down, you totally missed the point of the thread :rolleyes: Stop trying to be a baby, and rat everyone out..He was just expressing himself, and last time I checked, idgaf isnt even understood my many people anyhow..But thats not even the point, hes talking about the forum, who cares if he said idgaf, take that to pm, dont freakin hijack the damn thread...because apparently none of us give a XXXX if he says, idgaf... :rolleyes:
Apologies for using a closed thread UK, but I have something to say to to G35x, please close it after he's read it thanks.

Right, don't keep telling me what I should, or should not do, & calm down, a lot of people know what IDGAF means, so if I find it objectionable, I'll say so, I well know the point of the thread, & the subject is good, it's certain members, [not you] that have dragged it down, you've just got your wires crossed with me, yet again, also I'm not highjacking the thread,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom