My new MOTO !!!

I've got a RAZR V3i, it's like the 3rd or 4th gen of the RAZRs and so a lot of the common issues with the first or second generations have been corrected. In fact i have already dropped it and did not damage it whatsoever. The key pad seems to be ok too. Overall, no problems with it. My only discontent comes from the battery life which can be quite short at times.

motorola_v3i_razr_add_26.jpg

Way too many people have that, I remember when it first came out, great phone..Now its like who doesnt have a razr, got played out like no other..But its stilla nice phone.

i think thats a horrible phone man, looks weird, buttons feel weird typing, and all in all its not a sturdy or reliable phone. 2-10 on that phone.

Distortion88 said:
I've got a RAZR V3i, it's like the 3rd or 4th gen of the RAZRs and so a lot of the common issues with the first or second generations have been corrected. In fact i have already dropped it and did not damage it whatsoever. The key pad seems to be ok too. Overall, no problems with it. My only discontent comes from the battery life which can be quite short at times.

motorola_v3i_razr_add_26.jpg

snap.. got this one too, pretty nice phone.. my contract is up soon though, so ill be upgrading to a new phone.. ive had it nearly a year now, and its pretty nice.. the keypad is good, only thing, as distortion88 said, is the battery life.. it lasts 2/3 days on a full charge for me..

its strong though, ive dropped it quite a few times, with no problems.. camera could be better though..

Back
Top Bottom