Omar Shamali

In Runtime
Hi everybody :D

what do you think about my new phone?

its Motorola razr V3 :D

motorola_razr_v3_black.jpg

so what do you think? its hot?! :confused:

freestyler105 said:
I think too many people have that phone...

I do too but I still think it looks good. I'm considering getting one when my contract runs out, how do you like it? Mind breaking down some pros/cons?

D-Lew said:
I do too but I still think it looks good. I'm considering getting one when my contract runs out, how do you like it? Mind breaking down some pros/cons?
thank you for your reply :D ,but whats the meaning of "Mind breaking down some pros/cons?" :confused:

Good when it first came out. The are all breaking down now. Screens crack the first or second drop, they freeze up, buttons get hard sometimes, etc.

I would go for a Nokia. They last forever and I personaly love the buttons on most nokias.

But this is my opinion and what have seen to many other razors. I had 2 and sold them. Wasnt surprised with them. Just like a Motorola, but cheaper.

david76008 said:
Good when it first came out. The are all breaking down now. Screens crack the first or second drop, they freeze up, buttons get hard sometimes, etc.

I would go for a Nokia. They last forever and I personaly love the buttons on most nokias.

But this is my opinion and what have seen to many other razors. I had 2 and sold them. Wasnt surprised with them. Just like a Motorola, but cheaper.

yeah,you are kinda of right but I think this is the best kind of Motorola's phones...I mean its more good from any motorola before razr :(

david76008 said:
I agree 100%. I've always had a nokia and they have been awesome.

Back
Top Bottom